Little Archie is working hard right now revamping his blog. Sorry for the messy situation at the moment. Please check back soon to see the new look of Archie's blog.

baby

Saturday, February 20, 2010

小池池的藏寶處

 

GaGa, "Oh my~  Archichi, what are you doing there?"

家家: 池池啊, 你在做什麼?

Archie, "nothing nothing~  Stop looking at me...."

池池: 沒,沒甚麼啊~  別看! 別看!!

"This is my secret place!  What?  Puppies have privacy too"

池池:這是我的秘密~ 小狗也有隱私啊~

"Okay then~  I will just show you ONE of my goodies.  Just one!"

池池:好的 好的~ 看完然後不要打擾我哦!

"There, you can play with this~ (and leave me alone)"

池池: 你可以玩這個~ 拿去~ (讓我繼續...)


GaGa, "But, Archie, I thought I also saw chewing toys there"

家家:  但我看到其他更有趣的玩具.....

Archichi, "That, I'm not sharing with anyone! You go ask Mama for one yourself~"

池池: 那個不成哦. 你自己去問媽媽拿巴~

Puppy!Q 276

Technorati Tags: ,,
, puppy, chew toy, secret stash

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online